The IAM is here to help you. We have an experienced and motivated staff of organizing and servicing representatives to lead you through your campaign. We work very hard to maintain our winning record. As an IAM member, you’ll have a collective bargaining agreement – a legal document that spells out your workplace conditions and how you are treated on the job.
- IAM Rallies Against Weak Labor Standards in NAFTA 2.0
- IAM, NFFE-IAM, AFGE, Others Rally to Save OPM
- New York IAM Apprentices Enter Diesel Mechanics Program
- Union Coordinated Bargaining Committee (CBC) continues to Stand Ready to Negotiate with GE
- Illinois IKEA Distribution Center Workers Vote to Join Machinists Union