The IAM is here to help you. We have an experienced and motivated staff of organizing and servicing representatives to lead you through your campaign. We work very hard to maintain our winning record. As an IAM member, you’ll have a collective bargaining agreement – a legal document that spells out your workplace conditions and how you are treated on the job.
- Taking on the Coronavirus — Stabilizing the Air and Rail Industries — Protecting Aerospace and Manufacturing Workers
- ‘We’ll Get It Done’: TCU-IAM Members Keeping Public Transit Safe in New York
- IAM Resources Available for Our Nation’s Brave Healthcare Workers
- IAM Urges End to Attacks on Federal Workers
- NFFE-IAM Local 1431 VA Workers at Risk