The IAM is here to help you. We have an experienced and motivated staff of organizing and servicing representatives to lead you through your campaign. We work very hard to maintain our winning record. As an IAM member, you’ll have a collective bargaining agreement – a legal document that spells out your workplace conditions and how you are treated on the job.
- Machinists Denounce White House’s Attack on Social Security
- Tell Congress to Protect Our Pensions, Remove the GROW Act from Stimulus Bill
- District 751 Members Step Up to Tackle COVID-19 Crisis
- Michigan Local Honors Fallen Member by Making Masks for IAM Healthcare Heroes
- Washington State District 751 Hytek Members Approve New Contract