The IAM is here to help you. We have an experienced and motivated staff of organizing and servicing representatives to lead you through your campaign. We work very hard to maintain our winning record. As an IAM member, you’ll have a collective bargaining agreement – a legal document that spells out your workplace conditions and how you are treated on the job.
- Canada District 78 Organizes 530 New Healthcare Members
- IP Martinez, GVP Bryant and Maine Elected Officials Rally Striking Local S6 Shipbuilders
- Machinists Union Leadership, Elected Officials Rally for BIW to Get Back to Table, Stop Outsourcing Maine Jobs
- Looking Back: The IAM’s Role in the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Improving U.S. Manufacturing Policy