The IAM is here to help you. We have an experienced and motivated staff of organizing and servicing representatives to lead you through your campaign. We work very hard to maintain our winning record. As an IAM member, you’ll have a collective bargaining agreement – a legal document that spells out your workplace conditions and how you are treated on the job.
- Workers Wonder if Lost Roanoke’s FreightCar Jobs Will Roll to Mexico
- Military Therapists Take the Fight to Management: A Military and Family Life Counselors (MFLC) Update
- Celebrando las Contribuciones de los Afiliados Hispanos de la IAM
- Celebrating Contributions of Hispanic IAM Members
- WRITE IN: Tell Congress to Pass PRO Act