The IAM is here to help you. We have an experienced and motivated staff of organizing and servicing representatives to lead you through your campaign. We work very hard to maintain our winning record. As an IAM member, you’ll have a collective bargaining agreement – a legal document that spells out your workplace conditions and how you are treated on the job.
- A Deserving Contract for Cape Members
- NLRB Regional Office Agrees Boeing Unjustly Fired IAM Members at South Carolina Facility
- Join in Today’s ‘No Vote on NAFTA 2.0 Until It’s Fixed Call-in’ Day
- Unjustly Fired Machinists Union Members Win Critical Legal Battle at Boeing South Carolina
- Kansas Local 1989 Members Survive Fire at Tyson