As Black History Month comes to a close, it’s important to remember early African American pioneers in the labor movement. It’s also a great time to shed light on IAM’s march for racial equality.
- IAM Rallies Against Weak Labor Standards in NAFTA 2.0
- IAM, NFFE-IAM, AFGE, Others Rally to Save OPM
- New York IAM Apprentices Enter Diesel Mechanics Program
- Union Coordinated Bargaining Committee (CBC) continues to Stand Ready to Negotiate with GE
- Illinois IKEA Distribution Center Workers Vote to Join Machinists Union